As the original Atom watch is nearly all sold out, we are delighted to announce a follow-up, called the Atom ND.
This model retains all the characteristics as seen in the original model, but has no date display and a revised dial design.
The new Atom will feature an anthracite grey dial, finished with vertical brushing and the original hour numerals have been replaced with radium coloured batons.
The Atom ND will be priced as the original:
- £790.00 inc VAT
- £658.33 for non-EU customers.
This watch will be available from September 2018 onwards and for this year we will only be producing a limited run of 30 pieces.
If you are interested in reserving one of these models, join the waitlist and we’ll contact you to collect a reservation deposit nearer to completion.
- Automatic Japanese mechanical movement
- Time in hours, minutes
- Hacking seconds
- Push in crown
- Stainless steel case back, engraved
- 20mm Handmade leather strap ( in various options ).
- Japanese Miyota 9015
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Jewels: 24
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Winding: Automatic / self-winding
- Case: 316L Stainless steel, matt bead-blasted finish
- Glass: Sapphire, convex with anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Water resistance: 10AT (100 metres)
- Diameter: 41mm excluding crown
- Case height: 10.5mm
- Total watch height ( Lug to lug ends ): 50mm