Atom 39 BK
£958.33 - ( ex. VAT )
As a follow-up to the original 2017 Atom watch, Pinion presents the Atom 39, featuring a refreshed design and configuration for 2019.
Reserve now for £100 and use coupon code BATCH1 to receive an introductory price of £1,050 (Incl.Vat) / £875 (Excl.Vat).
- 39mm stainless steel casing in a matt blasted finish
- Arabic dial in black with printed numerals
- Powered by Swiss automatic movement (ETA 2824-2)
- Stainless steel engraved case back
- Limited production
- Handmade 20mm leather strap
- Assembled and tested in England
- Two-year international warranty
- Comes with a practical Pinion leather watch roll
Note: Photographs show prototype model.
Reserving the Atom 39 and Introductory price
- Customers reserving one of the first watches will benefit from an introductory price of £1,050 ( Incl. Vat ) / £875 (Excl. Vat)
- Orders made outside of the EU will pay the ex.VAT price. This will be calculated when you enter your country at checkout
- Pinion will invoice customers who have reserved prior to assembly for a balance payment of £950 (Incl. Vat) / £791.67 (Excl. Vat)
- Deposits are fully refundable, if you decide to change your mind, simply contact us to cancel your reservation
- Shipping cost is included for UK customers. For the rest of the world, there will be a flat fee of £30.00
- If you wish to change the model ( black or white dial ) please let us know when when we invoice at the assembly phase.
- This watch comes with a dark brown 20mm leather strap with vintage stitch that is handmade in England.You will be given the option to change this prior to shipping.
Reserve now ( Shipping Feb 2019)