Revival 1969 ‘Orange’
The Revival 1969 chronograph is a contemporary re-imagining of the possibilities for the iconic Valjoux 7734 hand wound movement.
As part of the 100 range. Pinion made a low run orange edition of only 5 pieces – This being the last one available.
- 43mm Stainless steel casing with polished finish
- Only 5 watches made to this specification
- Arabic dial in black with applied indexes
- Powered by a new-old-stock Valjoux 7734 hand wound movement
- Exhibition case back with smoked sapphire glass
- Limited edition ( Serial no. 16 / 100 taken from the original R-1969 range)
- Comes in a large Pinion wooden presentation box
- Handmade 22mm leather strap with vintage style orange stitching
- Assembled and tested in England
- Two-year international warranty
More photographs of the orange edition can be viewed here.
Only one available & In stock. Delivery within 2-3 days.