Revival 1969 ‘Orange’ (ex.demo)
£3,291.67 - ( ex. VAT )
The Revival 1969 chronograph is a contemporary re-imagining of the possibilities for the iconic Valjoux 7734 hand wound movement.
Pinion made a low run orange edition of only 5 pieces ( As part of the R-1969 range of 100 watches ) – This being the last one available. It is an ex.demo model that is in a like new / mint condition.
- 43mm Stainless steel casing with polished finish
- Only 5 watches made to this specification ( from a range of 100 R-1969)
- Arabic dial in black with applied indexes
- Powered by a new-old-stock Valjoux 7734 hand wound movement
- Exhibition case back with smoked sapphire glass
- Limited edition
- Comes in a practical Pinion leather watch roll
- Handmade 22mm leather strap with vintage style orange stitching ( used for demo )
- Additional new handmade 22mm leather strap
- Assembled and tested in England
- Two-year international warranty
Only one available & In stock. Delivery within 2-3 days.