As a follow-up to the original 2017 Atom watch, Pinion presents the Atom 39, featuring a refreshed design and configuration for 2019.
This current iteration sees the Atom constructed in a new 39mm case, and instead of the Japanese Miyota movement from the original release, the Atom 39 features a Swiss automatic calibre (ETA 2824-2).
In reaching the design of this watch, Pinion conducted online research with over 250 people during Autumn 2018, the outcome of this survey then influenced the specification, sizing the visual design of this new timepiece.
The Atom 39 will be available in either black or white dial variants, with both models featuring solid stainless steel engraved and numbered case back.
As with all Pinion watches, the Atom 39 will be manufactured in small batches of fifty watches at a time.
The Atom 39 is available to order now, with shipping within 7-10 days.
Atom 39 Specifications
- Automatic Swiss movement
- Time in hours, minutes, sweeping seconds
- Hacking second hand
- Date display
- Push in crown
- Stainless steel case back, engraved
- 20mm Handmade leather strap
- ETA 2824-2 elaboré
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Jewels: 25
- Power reserve: 38-40 hours
- Winding: Automatic / self-winding
- Case: 316L Stainless steel, matt bead-blasted finish
- Glass: Sapphire, convex with anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Water resistance: 100 metres
- Diameter: 39mm excluding crown
- Case height: 11mm
- Lug to lug length: 48mm
- Dial luminova: C3-GL