As a follow-up to the original 2017 release, Pinion presents the Atom 39 for 2019. This new iteration sees the Atom constructed in a smaller 39mm case, making it Pinion’s smallest watch to date.
However, this smaller Atom is upgraded with the Swiss automatic movement, ETA 2824-2 and takes its design reference from both of the original releases, plus the outcome of a recent survey that was published.
The Atom 39 will be available in white or black dial variants with both models featuring solid stainless steel engraved and numbered case back.
Pricing and availability
The Atom will be priced at £1,150 (£958.33 ex.vat).
An introductory price of £1050 (£875 ex.vat) is available for any customer wishing to reserve.
A deposit of £100 will be payable once the watch is 4-6 weeks from completion.
Atom 39 Specifications
- Automatic Swiss movement
- Time in hours, minutes, sweeping seconds
- Hacking second hand
- Date display
- Push in crown
- Stainless steel case back, engraved
- 20mm Handmade leather strap
- ETA 2824-2 elaboré
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Jewels: 25
- Power reserve: 38-40 hours
- Winding: Automatic / self-winding
- Case: 316L Stainless steel, matt bead-blasted finish
- Glass: Sapphire, convex with anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Water resistance: 100 metres
- Diameter: 39mm excluding crown
- Case height: 11mm
- Lug to lug length: 48mm
- Dial luminova: C3-GL
Introductory price for reservations
Before release, an email will be sent to customers who wish to reserve a watch from the first batch made.
Customers wishing to reserve a watch will receive an introductory price of £1,050 Incl. Vat ( £875 excl. Vat) with a deposit to pay of £100 to secure their watch.
If you are interested in reserving an Atom 39, please fill out the form. A request to pay the deposit with the introductory price will be sent 4-6 weeks before the watch is ready to ship.