The Pinion TT (Two Time-zones) is a 42mm titanium GMT watch with dual time-zone functionality and powered by a Swiss automatic movement.
The Pinion TT is available in two dial variants: Maroon and Anthracite, with each titanium GMT watch feature a contrasting colour scheme and central seconds hand. On both models, a second time-zone is indicated by a beau-blue coloured GMT hand that can be configured to point at the 24-hour numerals on the dial.
The 42mm case is manufactured from titanium which makes the watch around 25% lighter than its steel equivalent ( Axis II Steel ) yet titanium is stronger than steel and features a distinctive grey hue colouring in a brushed/satin finish.
As with previous watches in the Pinion collection, such as the Pure and R-1969, the Pinion TT watch features applied typographic numerals that are raised above the base of the dial. Because of this, the design of the 24 hour GMT hand features a curve to allow it to pass these numerals.
At the heart of the titanium gmt watch is a Swiss made automatic movement, ETA 2893-2 that provides reliable and accurate timekeeping. The decorated movement and Pinion beau-blue winding rotor are visible through the glass exhibition case back on the reverse.
As with all Pinion watches, the TT is water resistant to 100 metres depth; it is finished, assembled and tested by experienced watchmakers in England and comes with an international two-year warranty.
“True to our ethos of everyday use and practicality, the TT with its dual time-zone (GMT) capabilities make it one of the simplest but most useful watches in our collection.”
– Piers Berry, Pinion founder and designer
- Automatic Swiss movement
- Time in hours, minutes
- Configurable 24-hour hand / second timezone (GMT)
- Sweeping seconds (Hacking on time setting)
- Pinion custom printed date display
- Push in crown, double O-ring
- Titanium case, glass exhibition case back, engraved
- Self winding ETA 2893-2
- Frequency: 28.800 vibrations per hour; 4Hz
- Jewels: 21
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Winding: Automatic self-winding mechanism
- Case: Titanium alloy, brushed finish
- Glass: Sapphire, convex with an anti-reflective coating (inside)
- Water resistance: 10AT (100 metres)
- Shock resistance: ETACHOC
- Diameter: 42mm (excluding crown)
- Case depth: 13mm
- Case height: 50mm ( top lug to bottom lug )
- Superluminova: SLN C1-GL (Green Luminova)
- Strap: Handmade 22mm leather strap. 20mm mat steel buckle